Tender Behind the Mercy

Tonight I went to the temple. Today marks four years since I went through the temple for the first time. I love the temple. I love the immediate feeling of peace upon entering. I love the kind temple workers and their smiling faces. I love how everyone wears white. I love going home to the temple. Tonight in the temple, the Spirit witnessed of truth to my mind and heart. With that testimony, I felt whole. In the sacred stillness of the ceremony I felt His enveloping love for me. And as a tender mercy tonight in the temple I saw dear friends whom I have long not seen and have sorely missed. We were able to talk, and I left the temple tonight feeling radiantly happy and at peace. In the temple tonight, I was reminded and taught over again that Christ is our ultimate Giver. He gives and gives, and expects our loyalty and love and repentant hearts and faithfulness in return. Christ is the Unconditional in Love, He is the Tender behind the Mercy. Tonight in the temple I was reminded how much God loves me, and tonight in the temple my love and gratitude for Him was strengthened. I am grateful.


Comments